Quickest Legit Way To Make Money Online Free
In this article we are not going to mess around. The quickest way to make money online is available to anyone willing to work and has a small amount of money to spend on website hosting and an Autoresponder for future follow up.
Here are exactly what you need to get started making money online the quickest way. We are going to base this on having a blog site, quality products, and a way to capture names and email addresses for future sales as well.
- Quality hosting that you can grow with is the first thing you must have. We are not talking about some cheap hosting that will allow you to build a 10 webpage. Your website is going to be a WordPress.org blog and you are easily going to build pages because all you have to do is type. You can expect to pay $10-$25 a month for quality hosting.
- Your website is a WordPress.org blog so expect to pay someone around $60 to get you set up.
- Join a quality Autoresponder company like Aweber, Getresponse etc. They will run you around $20 a month, but you are going to have your installer set up a capture form on every page that you can give away a free report in exchange for someone giving you their names and email addresses. Put a free report from one of your affiliate programs in it or write your own. Just make sure it offers value to the reader.
- Learn to love to write because blogging is all about writing about your product or your business. This means you will need something to sell or promote. If you do not have anything you can go and join for free affiliate programs on websites like CJ.com and AssociatePrograms.com
- Join a couple of Internet marketing and affiliate marketing forums for free training and tutorials. Affiliate Marketing Forums has the best forum for affiliate marketing and the WarriorForum offers the best Internet marketing advice.
- To get traffic to your blog you are going to want to use three main forms of free, or nearly free, advertising. Social Media marketing, article marketing, and forum marketing. You can easily find and get advices on all three of these in the discussion forums we just listed.
- Your strategy is very simple. Get your blog monetized with affiliate products. You can start writing about these products. You can ping your posts when you start blogging. WordPress makes this very easy to do. You can as well post the articles you just wrote on several relevant social networking websites and in article directories.
All totaled you will spend around $100 to get started and another $40-$50 a month for hosting and Autoresponder service fees. If you master getting traffic to your blog and then have good products to sell you can quickly start to make money online without spending hardly anything out of your pocket to do it.